- Walking 25 minutes a day/get 9,000-10,000 steps five days per week: I walked every day. I got over 9,000 steps five of the last seven days.
- Write in blog/post in Facebook group: did this all seven days
- Track food/blood sugar: all seven days
- Devotional/prayer journal/bible study: all seven days
- Fruits and veggies: Not so great on this one-three of the last seven days.
- Work on classes: three of the last seven days
- De-clutter: this is a new stand-alone one for November. I’ve done it two days.
- Private goal: Six of the last seven days
Week 44: Happiness Project update:
My passion is to share the importance of playing, and not just as a child, but as an adult also. It is so important to take the time to play and be active. Our children are losing that.