We are 13 weeks and 25% into 2020! Here’s my update for this past week and the month of March:
- Walk/moving 25 minutes a day: I’ve done that everyday
- Working on de-cluttering and getting rid of child care stuff: I took Saturday off this past week, but did it at least 15 minutes every other day (most days I did 30 minutes). I worked on it 22 days in March!
- Paperwork monster/tax challenge: Again, I took Saturday off this past week, but worked on it at least 15 minutes all the other days. 22 days in March on this project too!
- Drinking water: I met my water drinking goal every day in March!
- Blog and book: I did this every day in the last week. I missed two days working on the book and one day writing on the blog in March.
- Tracking blood sugar and food: I did it every day last week and I only missed a couple of times in the month of March.
- Fruits and Veggies: I met my fruit and veggie goal every day last week. I met it a total of 17 days in the month of March.
- Creating/brainstorming for new classes: I also took Saturday off from doing this, but did at least 15 minutes all the other days last week. I did it a total of 25 days in March. I finished and submitted two classes that I had started a while back and they’ve been approved. I also started and submitted a third class (waiting for approval on that one). Then I started working on the keynote proposal that is one of my 20 for 2020 items. I’ve wanted to expand into doing keynote speaking for a while now and so one of my goals for this year was to create and submit a keynote proposal to different child care conference sponsors. I plan to finish the proposal by the end of April.