Here is my wrap-up for September:
- Walking 25 minutes a day/9,000-10,000 steps five days per week: I walked every day in September (this makes 9 months of movement for me!). I got 9,000 or more steps 20 of the 30 days.
- De-clutter/paperwork/house/create classes/write: My goal was to do at least two of these a day on weekdays for the month of September. I did this 19 of the 30 days.
- Write in blog/post in business Facebook page: I wrote in my blog 27 of the 30 days in September and I posted in my Facebook group every day.
- Tracking food/blood sugar and drinking water: I did this every day
- Devotional/bible study/prayer journal: I did this every day.
- Fruits/Veggies goal: I met this goal 19 of the 30 days.
- Read self-help book: I did this 17 of the 30 days.
- Monitor spending: I took this one off the list for the month.