- Walking 25 minutes a day/9,000-10,000 steps per day five days per week: I walked each day in October. I got over 9,000 steps a day 23 of the 31 days.
- Write blog/post in Facebook group: I did both of these every day
- Tracking food and blood sugar/drinking water: I did these every day
- Devotional/bible study/prayer journal: I did these every day
- Fruit and veggies goal: I met this 24 of the 31 days.
- Work on classes: I did this 20 of the 31 days
- De-clutter/house/paperwork: My goal was to meet two of the three of these. I did that 14 of the 31 days.
- Private goal: I did this every day except one.
October Happiness Project Wrap-up
My passion is to share the importance of playing, and not just as a child, but as an adult also. It is so important to take the time to play and be active. Our children are losing that.