You are successful the moment you start moving towards a worthwhile goal. Charles Carlson
Guess who decides what goals are worthwhile? You decide for yourself. I think this month could be an easy month to falter. I’ve been working so hard the last four months and some days I can feel myself start to falter. Having the daily resolution chart is really helping me stay on track. Here’s my plan for May:
- Continue to record food and blood sugars and drink at least 80 oz. of water per day.
- Continue to walk 25 minutes a day and this month I’m upping my daily step goal to 10,000 (with the exception of Sundays).
- Continue on my de-cluttering, paperwork, and creating challenges. I have made a lot of progress in de-cluttering things from our home. I will continue to work on this daily for at least 15 minutes a day. It’s amazing what you can get done in 15 minutes a day! The taxes are done and the paperwork monster is somewhat under control. My goal for this month is to keep on top of paperwork so that means dealing with any mail, etc. that comes in each day and recording business expenses as they come up. I will also continue to work on creating classes. This month I finished a keynote class I was working on and also submitted it as just a regular course and got it approved. In May, I will be working on getting set up to do some online webinar classes through my training organization to see how that goes.
- I will continue to do a devotional and read my Bible each day.
- I will continue writing in my book and posting in my blog each day.
- I will continue with having vegetables with lunch and supper each day and fruit with breakfast and supper.
- I am going to start one of Gretchen Rubin’s books that I haven’t read yet. I will start with Outer Order, Inner Calm and read it for at least 15 minutes each day.
- I have two Facebook groups that I started, one for my training business and one for supporting Tom. My goal for quite a while has been to post in each of them daily but I haven’t been very consistent with it. In May, I will post in each group each day, either by scheduling them at the beginning of the week or by getting it done daily.