1. Having the time to read a good fiction book. I have loved to read for as long as I can remember.
2. Spending time with my family and especially my precious grandbabies.
3. This one may seem weird, but finding ways to save money is play for me. I think it is lots of fun!
4. Spending time with friends, especially those friends that can make me laugh until I’ve got tears running down my face.
5. Every day is a playful day with the children I take care in my program. It is so much fun to spend the day watching them play and learn.
6. Walking and working out. If you had told me five years ago I would be saying that, I’d have thought you’d lost your mind! But now the favorite part of my morning is getting up and working out with Tom every day!
Share in the comments how you play!