Here's my resolution list for the month:
February 2021 Resolution List
- Walk 12,000 steps a day on MWF’s, and 10,000 steps a day on T/Th.
- Walk 20 minutes seven days a week
- Sleep 7-8 hours a night.
- Read 21 minutes a day
- Renew Professional Development Specialist certificate. This is what allows me to be able to conduct CDA observations for early childhood educators. I’ve done a few now and have enjoyed it, so I am going to ahead and renew my certification to continue doing it. So this month, I’ll work on watching the videos, etc. that I need to watch to renew.
- Housework M-F: I have a list of house chores I have assigned myself each day of the week. I want to maintain that list and do each “chore” every weekday.
- Write in my one sentence journal each day
- Keep the following 2020 resolutions going:
- Work on paperwork each day (or as needed)
- Devotional/prayer journal
- Post in blog each day and Facebook group each day
- Check and record blood sugar/record food intake
- Continue drinking 80 oz of water each day
- De-cluttering Monday-Friday
- Work on creating classes Monday-Friday
- Fruits (breakfast and supper)/vegetables (lunch and supper)