Happy February everyone! These are the resolutions that I will be focusing on for February:
- I’m going to up my walking to 25 minutes a day
- I’m going to up my water drinking to five 16 oz. bottles a day
- I will continue to check and record my blood sugar at breakfast, lunch, and supper.
- I will continue to record my food intake.
- I will continue to post a blog post daily and write in my book each day.
- I will continue de-cluttering 15 minutes a day.
- Since it’s the month of love, I’m going to make sure I am doing a random act of love for Tom each day. Something above and beyond what I already do.
- I am going to reach out and e-mail, text, message, or call a different family member or friend each day. One of the things that I feel has happened since Tom’s been so sick is that I feel that I have become rather self-centered. I get so wrapped up in what’s going on with Tom and with us that I tend to forget other people have stuff too. So I’m going to make a conscious effort to be sure and check on other people instead of always waiting on them to check on me.
It’s a new day and a new month and remember it’s never too late to make positive changes in your life! You don’t have to wait until Monday or next January! You can do it now!