- Start a notebook writing down what I spend each day.
- Write for 15 minutes a day. It can be a poem, it can be in my book, it can be “I don’t know what to write today” over and over (lol), but write every day.
- Read a self-help book every week day. I finished my Gretchen Rubin books that I had chosen to read this summer, so I’m going to start on some other books. First up is one called “What to say when you talk to yourself”.
- Continue tracking food and blood sugar each day and drinking water each day.
- Continue walking 25 minutes all seven days in the week. Aim to get 9,000-10,000 steps per day and 9 hours active Monday-Friday.
- Continue posting in blog and Facebook groups each day.
- Continue my goal of a fruit with breakfast and supper and a vegetable with lunch and supper.
- Continue devotional/Bible study/prayer journal
- Continue with de-cluttering & cleaning/paperwork/creating & working on classes for my training business.
In August, my focus is going to be on finances. For that, I’m going to start by tracking spending this month-the good, the bad, and the ugly-much like I’ve done with my food habits. So here’s this month’s resolution list:
My passion is to share the importance of playing, and not just as a child, but as an adult also. It is so important to take the time to play and be active. Our children are losing that.