- Continue to walk 25 minutes a day for my #walk20in20 challenge; plus get 9,000-10,000 steps five of the seven days per week.
- Post in blog and in Facebook group daily.
- Track food and blood sugar/drink water
- Devotional/bible study/prayer journal
- Continue having fruit with breakfast and supper and vegetable with lunch and supper.
- Working on creating classes: due to all that’s been going on the last couple of months, I haven’t been very consistent with this so I decided to re-focus in October and put it on my goal list to work on each week day.
- De-clutter daily/clean an area of the house each day/paperwork (as needed)
- Private: this is a goal that I am keeping private for now. I may discuss it later on, but for now, I’ll just list it as a private goal and mark whether I am meeting it or not.
Tomorrow, I’ll post my weekly wrap-up and my September wrap-up.