My new resolution for this month is adding a Bible Study and a prayer journal to my list. I am re-doing one of my First Place 4 Health bible studies and I am going to start a prayer journal (again). I pray, but I’ve fallen out of the habit of starting my day with prayer and I want to get that habit started back again. The truth is, it’s been hard for me to talk to God because I’m angry about what Tom’s going through. I am not sure how to work through that, but I’m going to try.
I will continue with my other resolutions:
- Recording food and blood sugar/Drinking water
- Walking 25 minutes a day/getting 8,000-10,000 steps a day
- De-cluttering/paperwork (when needed)/creating classes/daily housecleaning tasks
- Write in my blog each day/post in Facebook groups each day
- Fruits/veggies: continue with my goal of a fruit at breakfast, a vegetable at lunch, and a vegetable and fruit in the evening
- Gretchen Rubin-continue reading “Better than Before” (a book about habit change)
- Daily devotional: I’ve started a devotional book by Lysa TerKeurst called “Made to Crave: 60 days to craving God, not food”.