My theme for March is “create”. Part of that is a focus on creating classes for my child care training business, part of it is a focus on creating peace in our home by tackling the paperwork monster and de-cluttering.
- Continue recording blood sugar and food
- Continue walking/moving 25 minutes a day
- Continue drinking 80 oz of water
- Continue posting on the blog and writing in my book each day
- To improve my eating; I’m going to be adding a fruit to my breakfast each day and a vegetable to lunch and supper each day.
- Spend 15 minutes a day brainstorming/creating new classes. First up is to finish a class I started before Tom was hospitalized back in December.
On days I’m home, I’ll be undertaking the following challenges:
- Paperwork/tax challenge: 15 minutes a day working on paperwork and tax prep
- De-clutter challenge: My de-clutter challenge in March is going to be the upstairs room that has all my daycare toys stored in it. I sold a lot of the big stuff right after I closed but have never gone through and got rid of toys and books. Since most of it is upstairs, I need to tackle that project before it gets too hot as the upstairs is “slightly” warm during the summer months and the window units up there do not work anymore.