- Find a 365 devotional app for my phone
- Take grandchildren to Science Museum
- Go to Chicago concert with Tom on April 1st
- Have a “Summer of Gretchen Rubin” where I read all of her books. Take Gretchen Rubin’s 4 Tendencies Course
- Message, call, text, e-mail at least one friend or family member each day.
- Go to Texas to see Natasha
- Have grandchildren come visit a couple of days
- Have lunch with a friend at least once a month
- Clean out first bedroom upstairs
- Be loving, happy and thankful
- Live each day as if there were no tomorrow-because tomorrow is not guaranteed.
- Submit a keynote proposal
- Walk/move 20 minutes a day
- Do my “Five things I’ll do today” list each day
- Schedule posts in two Facebook groups for the week on Monday
- Start posting in blog
- Read bible daily
- Create one new class each month
- Find a new purse
- Write in my book everyday
This is my list of the 20 items I want to accomplish in 2020.